- A4906 Allows minors to serve as election workers between 5:30 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. on elections days.
- A3847 Provides paid leave without utilizing accumulated leave time for local government employees under certain circumstances.
- A4655 Limits police presence at polling places and ballot drop boxes; prohibits electioneering within 100 feet of ballot drop box
NEWLY ENACTED LAWS:
- Social Affair Permit Increase P.L.2021, c.180.
- Revenue sharing agreement with a concessionaire permit holder - Assembly Bill 5231
- Prohibiting appeals of the decision to hold Land Use meetings electronically - Assembly Bill 4881. P.L. 2021,c.230
- Remote Raffle & Bingo licenses via technology - Assembly Bill 4297
- Connection fees for municipal electric - Senate Bill 1239
- Certain County Ordinances to be mailed to Municipal Clerks - Senate Bill 818
- Notary Law Revisions and Authorizing Electric Signatures P.L.2021, c.179
- Early Voting/Appointment of Challengers/Electronic Poll Books P.L. 2021 c. 40
- Ernest Bozzi v. City of Jersey City (A-12-20) (084392) Argued March 15, 2021 -- Decided September 20, 2021 (OPRA-Dog License Lists)