Part-Time Administrative Secretary, working within the Robbinsville Township Clerk’s office.
Interested applicants must have at least two years office experience, proficiency in MS Office Suite, exceptional customer service skills and a high level of professionalism. This is a confidential position and requires candidate to be a U.S. Citizen. Deadline to apply: August 3, 2018
Hours are: 9 am – 2 pm Monday through Friday, with additional hours required for elections and special circumstances.
Job Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Responsible for maintaining the Dog License program
- Provide administrative support to the office of the clerk (filing, typing, scanning, data entry, meeting minutes)
- Providing Notary services both in house and to the public
- Receptionist to the office
- Performs job functions related to elections
- Receives and processes payments
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume to: Michele Seigfried, Township Clerk, Robbinsville Township, 2298 Route 33, Robbinsville, NJ 08691. Robbinsville Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer.